Maple multigrain muffin oatmeal
Bakery on Main has done it again, with yet another delicious creation! The maple multigrain muffin oatmeal puts a spin on your traditional oatmeal. They have used a unique blend of certified gluten free oats and the bakeshop flavors of maple and cinnamon to give us the maple multigrain muffin oatmeal. These oats can be eaten on the go or enjoyed together with the entire family.
Bakery on Main has been on a mission to create delicious, good for you foods that anyone can enjoy, regardless of any dietary restrictions. All bakery on main snacks are gluten free and celiac friendly. Not to mention, all oats are tested for glyphosates residue and they never use any artificial sweeteners, colors or flavors
“Life is easy on Main Street”
This oatmeal can also be used to create some delicious pancakes too!
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup oats
- 2 eggs
- 2 heaping spoonful of yogurt
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- Vanilla or cinnamon (optional
- 1 tsp. of butter/coconut oil
- Prepare the batter by blending all ingredients in a blender, food processor or a hand blender and a bowl.
- Preheat a nonstick skillet and pour the batter forming small, palm sized pancakes.
- Cook on low heat and flip once bubbles come up and the edges are done
- Cook until golden brown on both sides and serve immediately with your favorite toppings
Visit BakeryonMain.com to purchase.