- 1 1/2 cups spelt or all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp granulated sweetener; coconut sugar or stevia
- 1 sachet Boost Me Coffee Ready-to-Drink Smoothie
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp extra coffee (we used instant decaf)
Mix all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Then, add in the almond milk, vanilla, Boost Me Coffee sachet and apple cider vinegar and stir until just mixed – be careful not to overdo it! Let this sit on the side for 5-10 minutes.
Add a little oil of your choice to a large frying pan and place on medium heat. Once hot, use a ¼ cup scoop or a couple of tbsp’s to pour the mixture into pancake shapes in the pan. Once bubbles start to appear in the middle of your pancake, flip it to cook the other side.
Repeat this with the rest of your pancake batter before stacking and topping with maple syrup, fruit and nut butter!
To buy, please visit Swisse Me and use coupon code FITSNACK for 20% off