Hello, Fit Snacker, and Welcome to your Fit Life Guide.
Inside you’ll find:
Nutritional Tips: The benefits of Pumpkin and What you can do with it.
- Packed with Vitamin A and C, pumpkin may improve your immunity. No wonder pumpkins are ready to be harvested in fall, right when we need them the most. Mother nature at her finest, strikes again!
- Pumpkin (like carrots) may help improve your eyesight!
- Pumpkins may help improve your skin. The beta carotene helps prevent wrinkles and sun damage.
- Antioxidant properties found in pumpkin may even protect against certain types of cancer.
How to Enjoy Your Pumpkin:
- Make pumpkin soup! There are tons of healthy recipes online.
- Enjoy a pumpkin face mask (while doing our meditation below)!
- Make pumpkin seeds and include lots of wonderful spices which have more health benefits.
- Make a healthy pumpkin pie, by substituting with Monk-fruit sweetener and oat-milk.
- Add pumpkin to your favorite meal, we especially love adding it to stir fry or curry!
Fitness Challenge Vol 10
Your Personal Trainer created a workout perfect for all levels. Enjoy your workout with Kelsi, one of our favorite Fit Snack Trainers, this month!
Fitness Challenge Levels:
Beginners – Perform it 1x through at your own pace. The video takes you through each exercise. Enjoy stretching at the end.
Moderate to High Intensity: Build the intensity by working up to 5 Rounds where you will repeat round 2 and 3 in between the warm-up and cool down! Challenge yourself with pace and form.
Motivation What are your goals? What steps are you taking each day to reach your goals? IG @fitsnack #FueledByFitSnack #FitSnackChallenge
Abundance is a state of being. Allowing yourself to step out of that feeling of not having enough and step into gratitude and having all that you need is just the beginning. Moving beyond into a magical space of experiencing the unwavering belief that you are abundant and that the universe has everything you desire. Will allow you to experience all that you desire.
You have been on the path you are currently on for a long time, therefore creating a new path, like any new habit will take practice and dedication.
Consider that you are going to be updating your cellular belief system around abundance. Doing this journey along with other abundance meditations on a regular basis over time will help you to get there!
Now, take a deep breath and say to yourself “I am abundant”
Yoga with Yoga International
Lemon Garlic Salmon
- 6 tbsp salted butter
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour (or almond flour)
- 1.25 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup Bakery on Main Dark Chocolate Granola
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line 8×8 pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the butter and sugar; beat in the eggs one at a time, stopping to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl between additions. Beat in the vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix into the butter mixture until evenly combined.
- Stir in the granola and any other combination of mix-ins you like. Pour the batter into the prepared pan, and smooth out the top.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until the top is golden brown and the edges just begin to pull away from the side of the pan. The center should be set, not wobbly. Remove from the oven and cool on a rack.
- Once the bars are cooled to lukewarm, you can use the parchment or foil to lift them out of the pan onto a cutting board. Cut when completely cool.
What’s in Your Box?
Share and tag us @fitsnack on Social Media
Earl Grey Organic Moringa Herbal Tea | Miracle Tree
Miracle Tree’s Earl Grey & Organic Moringa Superfood Tea, enjoy our first lightly caffeinated blend of superfood moringa accented by aromatic bergamot and Erl Grey flavors.
To purchase, visit www.MiracleTree.org and use coupon code fitsnack20 for 20% off.
Bakery on Main | Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Granola
Combining the deliciously sweet and salty flavors of chocolate and sea salt, these clusters are perfect for snacking on the go or sprinkling into a bowl of milk for a wholesome breakfast.
Ultima Replenisher | Electolyte 6-pack stickpacks
Sugar free, 0 calorie, 0 carb electrolyte powder in six different vegan and keto-friendly flavors. Naturally colored sweetened with stevia.
To purchase, visit www.UltimaReplenisher.com
Field Trip | Cracked Pepper Turkey Stick
Our sticks are a protein-packed stack that is perfect for any on the go lifestyle!
To purchase, visit www.fieldtripsnacks.com and use coupon code fitsnack20 for 20% off.
Ka-Pop | Dairy Free Cheddar Puff
Our Diary-Free Cheddar Puffs are finger-liking deliciousness! Light, crispy and delicious, each puff is perfectly pop-able with a light texture that crunches and then melts in your mouth!
To purchase more, visit www.KaPpSnacks.com and use coupon code fitsnack20 for 20% off