Hello, Fit Snacker, and Welcome to your Fit Life Guide.
Inside you’ll find:
Nutritional Tips: The benefits of Pumpkin and What you can do with it.
- Packed with Vitamin A and C, pumpkin may improve your immunity. No wonder pumpkins are ready to be harvested in fall, right when we need them the most. Mother nature at her finest, strikes again!
- Pumpkin (like carrots) may help improve your eyesight!
- Pumpkins may help improve your skin. The beta carotene helps prevent wrinkles and sun damage.
- Antioxidant properties found in pumpkin may even protect against certain types of cancer.
How to Enjoy Your Pumpkin:
- Make pumpkin soup! There are tons of healthy recipes online.
- Enjoy a pumpkin face mask (while doing our meditation below)!
- Make pumpkin seeds and include lots of wonderful spices which have more health benefits.
- Make a healthy pumpkin pie, by substituting with Monk-fruit sweetener and oat-milk.
- Add pumpkin to your favorite meal, we especially love adding it to stir fry or curry!
Fitness Challenge Vol 10
Your Personal Trainer created a workout perfect for all levels. Enjoy your workout with Justin, one of our favorite Fit Snack Trainers, this month!
Fitness Challenge Levels:
Beginners – Perform it 1x through at your own pace. The video takes you through each exercise. Enjoy stretching at the end.
Moderate to High Intensity: Build the intensity by working up to 5 Rounds where you will repeat round 2 and 3 in between the warm-up and cool down! Challenge yourself with pace and form.
Motivation What are your goals? What steps are you taking each day to reach your goals? IG @fitsnack #FueledByFitSnack
Abundance is a state of being. Allowing yourself to step out of that feeling of not having enough and step into gratitude and having all that you need is just the beginning. Moving beyond into a magical space of experiencing the unwavering belief that you are abundant and that the universe has everything you desire. Will allow you to experience all that you desire.
You have been on the path you are currently on for a long time, therefore creating a new path, like any new habit will take practice and dedication.
Consider that you are going to be updating your cellular belief system around abundance. Doing this journey along with other abundance meditations on a regular basis over time will help you to get there!
Now, take a deep breath and say to yourself “I am abundant”
PRACTICE ANYTIME, ANYWHERE.
Yoga International Everyday Yoga Practice
At-home practice to fuel your body, heart and mind.
Join a community of over 100,000+ happy members!
A Mantra is a special sound, syllable or sentence that has a particular strong belief. Print this mantra and hang is on your mirror or wall to help you create transformation! If this mantra doesn’t resonate with you, create your own, but be sure to print it and use it.
I am grateful. The universe provides. I am abundant.
Chocolate Granola Brownies
Recipe by Athena from @athenaeats
6 tbsp salted butter
1/4 cup dark brown sugar
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1 cup all purpose flour (or almond flour)
1.25 tsp baking powder
1 cup Clay’s Chocolate Buzz Warrior Mix
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line 8×8 pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the butter and sugar; beat in the eggs one at a time, stopping to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl between additions. Beat in the vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix into the butter mixture until evenly combined.
- Stir in the granola and any other combination of mix-ins you like. Pour the batter into the prepared pan, and smooth out the top.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until the top is golden brown and the edges just begin to pull away from the side of the pan. The center should be set, not wobbly. Remove from the oven and cool on a rack.
- Once the bars are cooled to lukewarm, you can use the parchment or foil to lift them out of the pan onto a cutting board. Cut when completely cool.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Woah Dough Frozen Yogurt
This recipe is super easy.. but make sure to save time for freezing!
1 Whoa Dough Bar
3 Cups Greek Yogurt
4 1/2 TBS Monk Fruit Sweetener
1 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
Mix Greek Yogurt, Monk Fruit Sweetener and Vanilla Extract together.
Break up Whoa Dough Bar into bite size pieces
Stir Whoa Dough pieces into Yogurt Mixture
Freeze for 2 hours, for extra creaminess stir mixture every 30 minutes. Throughout the freezing process.
L’Orenta Nature’s Delight Homemade Keto Trail Mix
- L’Orenta Nature’s Delight Keto Mix
- 1/2 cup Keto friendly dark chocolate chunks or pieces
- 1/2 cup shaved coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup dried berries dried raspberry (no sugar added)
- 1/2 cup dried blueberry (no sugar added)
Place all ingredients in airtight container. Shake up! Enjoy as CRAVED!
What’s in Your Box?
Share tag us @fitsnack on Social Media
L’Orenta Nuts | Nut Delight
Our Nature’s Delight Keto Mix is packed with energy-boosting nutrients to fuel your day while maintaining your health goals!
To purchase, visit www.LorentaNuts.com and use coupon code fitsnack20 for 20% off
Rishi Tea & Botanicals | Matcha Sticks
Experience the vivid, clean energy of 100% pure and unsweetened authentic Japanese matcha. Each single-serve stick pack contains a full 2.0g of premium stone-milled Japanese Matcha.
To purchase, visit www.Rishi-Tea.com and use the coupon code fitsnack20 for 20% off.
BeeFree LLC | Clay’s Chocolate Warrior Mix
Cookie-like chunks of plant-based goodness. Grain-free, gluten-free, honey-sweetened. Nutrient-dense nutrition ready to grab and go.
To purchase, visit www.Beefreegf.com and use coupon code FITSNACK20 for 20% off.
Whoa Dough | Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bar
Real cookie dough. Real ingredients. Combining our plant-based, gluten free cookie dough with chocolate chips we created an instant classic.
To purchase, visit www.WhoaDough.com and use fitsnack20 for 20% off.
BeGud | Apple Cider Vinegar Shots
Pre-mixed with water, organic agave and other natural flavors, these ACV shots are formulated to taste good while supporting weight management & gut health. A shot per day leaves you feeling gud!
To purchase, visit www.BeGudBeverages.com and use coupon code fitsnack20 for 20% off your purchase.
Buddha Brands | Hungry Buddha Bar – Mint Chip
Cool mint and rich chocolate chips came together to create this refreshingly delectable duo: Mint Chip.
To purchase, visit www.BuddhaBrands.com and use coupon code FITSNACK20 for 20% off the purchase of (2) boxes of Hungry Buddha Bars + free shipping. Single-use, expires 12/31/2021
Lesser Evil | Organic Himalayan Pink Salt Popcorn
LesserEvil Himalayan Pink Salt Popcorn is made from organic popcorn, organic extra virgin coconut oil, and Himalayan pink salt.
To purchase, visit www.LesserEvil.com and use coupon code fitsnack20 for 20% off.