These delicious Almond Butter Banana muffins are made without dairy, gluten, oil, or refined sugar.
- 2 Ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Almond milk
- 2 Eggs
- 2 1/4 Rolled oats – Our favorite is Bakery on main’s unsweetened oatmeal
- 1/4 cup Flax seed
- 1/2 cup Almond butter
- 1/2 cup Maple syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Combine all wet ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients.
- For a smoother consitence, add all ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth; 20- 30 seconds.
- Pour the batter into a muffin tim.
- Place in oven and cook for 20 minutes, or until the tops are a light golden brown.