Grab & Go pouches of the Natural “Maduro” Plantain toasted corn crackers, which represents a fruty evolution of a basic staple that enhances today’s lifestyle. Craize Platano toasted corn crackers are gluten free, non -gmo certified, vegan, kosher certified healthy snack, and most of all yummy! These delicious corn crisps are the thinnest & crunchiest and you may enjoy them by themselves or with any topping either sweet or salty,with limitless possibilities. They go well with Nutella®, spreadable chocolate, fresh fruits, vegetables, dips, cheeses, sausages, pates, or even as a side!
The sweet and savory notes of plantains pair well with other savory ingredients that have some sweetness, like garlic and onions. They also benefit from some acid, such as lime, or tangy ingredients like sour cream and cheese.
Looking for other fun ways to enjoy your snacks? Check out the recipe below!
VEGAN GARLIC DIP
Prep time: 10 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise/ Yogurt
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Salt & pepper to taste
- To make the vegan garlic dip, add together mayo, garlic, almond milk, lime juice, and salt + pepper to a food processor. Pulse until combined. Taste and adjust with salt or pepper.
- Serve baked plantain chips with vegan garlic dip. Enjoy!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Tag on @FitSnack Instagram and hashtag it #FitSnacks
To purchase, visit GoCraize, and use coupon code FitSnackSummer50 to save on your purchase!